Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

April 25, 2014

Easter Moments

Since I didn't get around to posting about our Easter weekend earlier in the week, I thought I would share some Easter "Moments" with you today.  It's quite a feat to capture all (or almost all) of the Littles when they are clean and nicely dressed at the same time. Unfortunately, I didn't realize until I was going through my photos that I had none of Little #10.  I think he was either napping or getting changed when the photos were taken. I did throw in a few extras of Little #9 and Little #6 so you could see their Easter dresses and sweaters in action.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! See you next week.
Joining Amanda today!

********************

Many thanks to my daughter for snapping most of these photos for me.

11 comments:

  1. All beautifully clean and nicely dressed! I know the feeling, with my lot their hair is often the sticking point, even when clean and nicely dressed the hair is usually tangly! Your brood are all looking gorgeous though, hair as well! And those Easter outfits look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! the sweaters look so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The sweaters looks wonderful on them. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just posted on Easter today, too - as well as sharing some news. ;-) The sweaters do, indeed, look just beautiful!! I've got to get some made! It looks like a style that will fit them for years. Is it really Friday? This week zipped by for us! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet. Lots of happy looking kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet - and I love those matching little cardigans...
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can remember trying to get pictures of our 5 kids in one photo, and it was next to impossible! Your kids looks so sweet in their Easter garb. Enjoy them.
    Suzanne
    Pieced Pastimes

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful set of photos of your wonderful family, you are an amazing mother :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What gorgeous pictures! And the dresses and sweaters are amazing! I wish my sewing skills were that good! What a gift!

    Our moment this week comes from after church on Easter Sunday. We have always waited to check out the Easter baskets (the girls know they come from us) until we get back from church but their patience at being able to do so has always impressed me. This picture just captures that perfectly!
    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2014/04/this-moment-patiently-waiting.html

    Here's a link to pictures from our Easter Sunday too!
    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2014/04/on-easter-sunday.html

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, just look at all your beautiful children! Gorgeous, all of them. (And very well dressed too!) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...