I immediately set to work!
For the material, I used three men's XL polo shirts that I found at a thrift store for $1.50 each...love the stripes! The tutorial for the shorts used the ribbing on a sweatshirt for the waistband of the shorts, but I used this tutorial and some t-shirts that the kids had outgrown instead. I am quite pleased with the way they turned out, and Little #8 loved the pockets. They are so easy and fun to make...I think all of my boys needs a few of them. Thanks, Sessa, for the great tutorial!
Now on to the hard part...potting training. I hope it is as successful as this project was.
Linked with Flamingo Toes